Illusions of Immortality Illusions of Immortality

Good job

Quite good, a little slow paced but nice story and dialouge. Dont mean to annoy but what was the name of the song and artist? The riff is stuck in my head.

Keep up the good work!

The Maxwell Edison Story The Maxwell Edison Story

Brilliant

First of all, you couldnt have picked a better song to put violence to. The Beatles always tended to write happy songs and this ones cheery tune begged for the bludgeoning of inocents by a psychotic man/kid/thing. my only cripe is the lack of screams or squelches from said acts of violence. and the fact that I couldnt tell if Maxwell was 40 or 12 due to his stature and boyish face- but i do like the simplistic style.

the YuYu the YuYu

Great peice of work

I have to say that is the last thing I would expect in the top 10 but i think its great that it is. The (presumably) traditional irish music was refreshing from the usualy pop used in flash animations and not a leprachaun in sight! thanks be to f**k! Nice animation, very slick and well presented. Keep up the good work and I hope that little creative gland in your head never stops secreting (my god this is a horrible metaphor) these .swfs.

Covetous Covetous

Dark

A very dark, poetic little game. Everything from the music to the silent rhetoric of the being inside the man consuming him was just gripping and disturbing.

We'll be expecting more of you.

DIED HARD DIED HARD

Enjoyable, somewhat repetitive

Good game, fluid feel and some decent graphics. While the last might sound bad, alot of Flash Artists seem to think that they are expected to make the Oblivion of flash but a focus on arcade graphics really helps flash games.

It was repetitive though, quite. You meet new zombies and level up and that's it really. No buying a gun option? No guy in the backround saying "Cool Combo"? It needs more substance.

On an additional note, I seemed to be having a glitch with the soun where I could hear two peices of audio going over one another and nothing in the Audio menu could turn it off. Could you fix this bug? It's incredibly irritating after a while.

Chainsaw the Children 2 Chainsaw the Children 2

Good effort, funny too!

The graphics are good, the controls are fluid, the children ARE rapable but getting combos is a bit tricky.

Perhaps add a mode with infinite..libido? Whatever the egg thing represents.

Faster Than Light Faster Than Light

Really good playing, man!

It's very good but I'd tighten up the low end on the rhythm track, it's taking away from the tightness of the chugs. Maybe just a touch of a HPF, you'll be surprised how much of a difference it makes.

Automate them, maybe, so that when the new guitars come in that they're given room to breathe, this can mean EQ'ing some guitars to that they're only using the range they need. So when a slightly higher part comes in you tuck away those frequencies on one guitar so the other can use them properly. Sort of like the way you can take up an entire 4 seater couch by yourself but you can fit alot more people if you just designate yourself a specific seat :D

Other than that, very good. Quite tight, good muting, some cool layering and harmony ideas going on.

C Jam Blues with Cosmic A C Jam Blues with Cosmic A

Psychadelic guitar tone

Cool tension thing going on around :40 seconds! Liking the whole dorian thing, it's very Santana.

Halindir - Skovtur [RAC4] Halindir - Skovtur [RAC4]

Synergy.

Funny this, I was gonna write you a review just before I saw the one you put on mine.

Hardcore.