Covetous Covetous

Dark

A very dark, poetic little game. Everything from the music to the silent rhetoric of the being inside the man consuming him was just gripping and disturbing.

We'll be expecting more of you.

DIED HARD DIED HARD

Enjoyable, somewhat repetitive

Good game, fluid feel and some decent graphics. While the last might sound bad, alot of Flash Artists seem to think that they are expected to make the Oblivion of flash but a focus on arcade graphics really helps flash games.

It was repetitive though, quite. You meet new zombies and level up and that's it really. No buying a gun option? No guy in the backround saying "Cool Combo"? It needs more substance.

On an additional note, I seemed to be having a glitch with the soun where I could hear two peices of audio going over one another and nothing in the Audio menu could turn it off. Could you fix this bug? It's incredibly irritating after a while.

Chainsaw the Children 2 Chainsaw the Children 2

Good effort, funny too!

The graphics are good, the controls are fluid, the children ARE rapable but getting combos is a bit tricky.

Perhaps add a mode with infinite..libido? Whatever the egg thing represents.

Kidnapper's Puzzle Kidnapper's Puzzle

It didn't work

Although the title "Level One" does come up, it doesn't actualy start. Ever. Just some fast paced techno. Perhaps fix that bug and re submit again?

I really can't make any judgement after that, the menu looked fine though. All the buttons worked too. Good job on that.

PyroGreg responds:

Click the level one, (forgot to say that again)

Funky Disco Zombies Funky Disco Zombies

Brilliant

To answer the other guy, its taken from casper the freindly ghost

Matmi responds: