Illusions of Immortality Illusions of Immortality

Good job

Quite good, a little slow paced but nice story and dialouge. Dont mean to annoy but what was the name of the song and artist? The riff is stuck in my head.

Keep up the good work!

The Maxwell Edison Story The Maxwell Edison Story

Brilliant

First of all, you couldnt have picked a better song to put violence to. The Beatles always tended to write happy songs and this ones cheery tune begged for the bludgeoning of inocents by a psychotic man/kid/thing. my only cripe is the lack of screams or squelches from said acts of violence. and the fact that I couldnt tell if Maxwell was 40 or 12 due to his stature and boyish face- but i do like the simplistic style.

the YuYu the YuYu

Great peice of work

I have to say that is the last thing I would expect in the top 10 but i think its great that it is. The (presumably) traditional irish music was refreshing from the usualy pop used in flash animations and not a leprachaun in sight! thanks be to f**k! Nice animation, very slick and well presented. Keep up the good work and I hope that little creative gland in your head never stops secreting (my god this is a horrible metaphor) these .swfs.